Pages

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Currently I'm...

Feeling sore in my abdominal muscles from coughing too much from my cold and working too hard in Pilates Reformer class yesterday.

Reading At Home by Bill Bryson. It is a real slog and goes off on so many tangents. I've had it on the go for the last two years and am determined to finish it. I've also got the last issue of Cosmopolitan on flick-through.

Listening to the wind howling. I hope it doesn't blow a fly wire screen off my window - it sounds like a possibility as they are rattling something shocking right now, and my gate keeps blowing open.

Thankful for my sister coming to a workout with me today. Even though she is much slimmer than me, it make me feel good I'm not the only no-hoper in the class (and I could do better than her).

Thinking about turning the dinner off before I go and pick up Derek from work in 10 minutes or so. 

Eating nothing. But after I get Derek from work, we will be eating the BBQ pork ribs I've had on slow cook all day, along with some roast veggies. It smells great!

Watching Channel Nine News.

Loving the slow cooker. Although I love to cook, this is so easy and it always makes the house smell great. Also loving my sister's dog who came to visit today, because she loves everyone right back!

Looking forward to the ribs for dinner. I got a big addiction to ribs the last time I was in the US. It was ruined by a terrible set of them at Applebees in Times Square (that was my own fault for eating in Times Square). I'm also looking forward to trying out Zumba again tomorrow morning, and hopefully feeling not so exhausted I can stay for Yoga too. I'm also looking forward to my cold/cough going away. It has not been fun to spend a week of my holidays with a cold. 

What are you currently doing? If you do your own of these posts, comment with a link to it on your own blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I love to read your feedback.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...