Pages

Monday, July 7, 2014

Recent Purchases...

With a break from work comes shopping. Being that it is almost time for my husband's (D) parents' birthdays, both in July, we needed to do some present shopping for them. He usually gets them online gift vouchers (they live in America), but I thought it would be nice to send some stuff if we could as his mother always sends us presents.

For the mother-in-law: a beanie from Peter Alexander (was $22.95, down to $7.20!), Glasshouse Tahaa hand cream, T2 All Sorts tea bag pack - perfect for gifts. 

For the father-in-law: Essendon drink bottle and Essendon polo shirt.
While we were in Rebel Sport shopping for the Essendon gear, we noticed they had a buy one, get one half off sale on all shoes, which was a pretty good deal. D picked up a new pair of runners, as did I, however I took much longer to choose (of course the ones I liked best they didn't have in my size in the colour I wanted). The ones I got were super comfy and I wore them to BodyPump at the gym this morning where they did a great job.
New Balance women's 890V4, black/pink. 
I would highly recommend getting down to Rebel Sport because the sale is a really good one. My shoes were already reduced to $110 and D's to $90 so we wound up getting two pairs for $155!

On Friday I went to Doncaster for a change of scenery and picked up this shirt from Forever New which I will be able to wear when it is a little warmer:
Forever New 'Kitty' printed shirt, white/black, $69.95 AUD.
Earlier in the week I ordered some new Wunder Unders from Lululemon, the bruised berry/black reversible. However, I saw them in Chadstone for only $89.95 whereas online they were $99.95. So I got them in Chadstone then returned the post ones when they arrived at Doncaster a few days later. These are definitely tighter than regular Wunder Unders, however the purple is a really nice shade (will have to make sure I don't wear to high impact workouts as I think they will show booty sweat!) but they reverse to black with a purple cuff which is something different.
Lululemon Wunder Under crops, bruised berry/black, $89.95 AUD
I also spent some time in T2 and got Mint Mix at 18% off (I think the sale ended yesterday) and they were giving away a free box of tea to all members with a purchase - you could either pick English Breakfast, Creme Brûlée, or Lemongrass & Ginger. I picked Creme Brûlée, and it is super tasty! Smells like caramel. 
 I hosted a 4th of July dinner on Friday night so also stopped by USA Foods in Morrabbin and picked up some US goodies. This is only some of the selection:
Pringles Tortilla chips in Ranch, Cheez-its (eew), Milanos in milk chocolate and dark chocolate. I could live off Milanos!
What have you been shopping for recently? Scored any bargains or special items?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I love to read your feedback.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...