Pages

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Back in Business...

Thanks for following me to my new blog! Unfortunately, I had to finish up on my old blog due to some issues related with work. However, after a bit of a hiatus and some time wondering what to do/if I should even blog anymore, I have decided to get back on board with blogging - I figured that since I had been thinking about it a fair bit then I should continue on with it.

This new blog will continue on in much the same fashion as the old blog - stories, photos, and facets of my life. I'll continue posting my photography ventures, my shopping finds, and my little personal goals as I had done before. you will even remember the layout for this blog is much the same as my old one. Getting rid of the old blog was something I didn't so much choose to do as I was forced to do, and I wasn't ready to let go of it, so I feel by making my new blog quite similar it makes the changeover easier for myself, and for you readers.

So, for those of you who have come back to rejoin me on my new blog, thank you for your continued support! For those of you that are new to my blog, welcome! I blog because I enjoy writing and I enjoy reading other people's blogs, so hope to continue with some old blog connections and make some new connections along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I love to read your feedback.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...