Pages

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Memorial Day Sales Online...

Although the Aussie dollar has lost some ground against the US dollar, the conversion rate is still pretty good, and with many American retailers having amazing discounts and offers for the Memorial Day long weekend, it is a great time to shop. Here is a round up of some of my top picks:
Unfortunately, not all sites offer discounts to international shoppers (such as Gap/Banana Republic/Old Navy, Crate and Barrel, and Pottery Barn to name a few) so be sure that you choose your shipping location and currency to Australia to make sure you are able to use the discounts shops are offering.

I picked up 4 items of clothes for around $100 AUD including shipping from American Eagle, so am looking forward to them arriving soon!

What did you buy in the Memorial Day sales? Do you prefer to shop online or in stores? What are your favourite American brands?

1 comment:

  1. Gothic Lolita Wigs had 20% off and it was the perfect opp. to get the Spiral Lolita in Honey Bee. :) Which has been on my wishlist for a while, saved $8.50, not much but it still counts. Postage was $20 sadly.

    I'm a bit old fashioned and would rarely buy before I try - the exception is when they offer free returns (often in stores).

    Due to shipping I don't buy much from the US, though I love Sephora (not really a brand :P) and VS.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I love to read your feedback.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...