Pages

Sunday, November 2, 2014

What I Wore Today...

Haven't really done many of these posts, and it is technically what I wore yesterday, but oh well. Excuse the giant pile of clothes on the floor behind me. There is another giant pile of clothes in my wardrobe. I need to sort them all out over my long weekend - put away the winter stuff, find places for the new stuff, sort the maternity purchases into winter and summer, etc. As you can see, I'm dressed for a typical Melbourne afternoon. Yesterday's weather was typical Melbourne - sunny one minute, raining the next.
Bad quality photo of my outfit.
Where I went: My aunty and uncle's house for afternoon tea.
What I wore: Jeanswest t-shirt, Jeanswest 7/8 jeans (perfect length on me without needing taking up, hitting just at the ankle), Lululemon cool racerback in white (under t-shirt), Lululemon vinyasa scarf in steep stripe black/heathered dune (I need to master the many different ways this scarf can be worn), Frye Melissa button boots in cognac, Fossil watch.

What is your favourite way to wear a scarf? Do you have a vinyasa scarf and have mastered the many ways it can be worn? 


2 comments:

  1. Massive congratulations!!!! So exciting 😊 I hope you're feeling better now. I have the lulu tshirt that matches that scarf x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did not know there was a Lulu shirt that matched the scarf! I love the stripes! I'm starting to feel a bit better, down to being sick once a day which is really good. Much more energy and this past week has been a good week in general.

      Delete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I love to read your feedback.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...