Pages

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Jeanswest Double Rewards...

I feel like I wear at least one item from Jeanswest basically every day (although right now my entire outfit of shorts and tank top is Lululemon, but the t-shirt I wore earlier today when I went grocery shopping over the racerback tank to ensure people's eyes didn't have to be shielded from the sight of me in a racerback tank alone is from Jeanswest). Their clothes are reasonably priced, come in lots of basic colours and styles, and work well for my job. They also have one of the best rewards system - a few years ago now I racked up enough sales to be a Gold discount member where I get 15% off every purchase I make - pretty good! Right now there is a 'double rewards' discount in store and online - so whatever tier of rewards you are at you will get double % off - so for me that is 30% off. I only got two tops, but for the two of them they came down to $35 in total. Unfortunately the double discount didn't apply to me as my tops were on a better sale than 30% off by being part of the 2 for $35 deal, but it still wasn't bad!
'Orla' stripe t-shirt in grey/purple/white stripes, $29.99 or part of the 2 for $35 range
This t-shirt is cut nicely with short sleeves for a warmer day. Will go well both with shorts and jeans.
'Jodie' basque hem t-shirt, black/grey, $29.99 or 2 for $35.
For a looser top, this one seems to be surprisingly a little smaller on the sizing as I didn't have as much billowing around the stomach as I'd expect from a top this style. Will be a good Autumn transition top (if and when it every arrives in this stupid Melbourne heat!).

The double discount sale is on until February 11th, so get shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I love to read your feedback.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...